Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on July, 12, 2019
Cotton fabric has been around for hundreds of years because of its texture and breathability. However, there are disadvantages of using pure cotton fabric that can be overcome by blending it with other fabric. Polyester fabric is not the most popular fabric due to its synthetic feel and its tendency of looking cheap. But when polyester is blended with cotton gives the best of both fabrics and creates a very durable textile that is wearable, Polycot.
Polycot is available in the form of rolls. It is, however, the best fabric to make jackets. Hence, polycot jacket roll manufacturer Gujarat makes it available in huge quantity.
What is so special about polycot jacket roll?
Polycot Jacket roll is a fabric made from a blend of polyester and cotton, popularly combined to make varied clothing materials. It is a very thin and lightweight fabric, which combines the soft and moisture absorbing properties of cotton with the durable and easy/non-iron properties of polyester.
The Benefits of polyester cotton
1. When mixed with polyester with cotton, the result is a sturdier material, which is strong and inexpensive.
2. Cotton combined with polyester is less prone to pilling and static.
3. Today’s poly-cotton blends are softer than their predecessors.
4. This type of fabric keeps its shape and color longer, and it doesn’t shrink.
5. Blended products are usually less expensive and last longer than cotton only.
6. Polyester could hold its shape and color.
7. It can be cleaned very easily for the reason of different types of treatments applied to the fabric during its manufacturing process by polycot jacket roll manufacturer
Benefits of polycot as fabric
A fabric roll of polycot is a blend combines the strengths of the two fibers. Polycotton clothes are tear-resistant and breathable. These can be created into abrasion-resistant fabrics, like canvas. While not as low-priced as pure polyester, but poly-cotton blends do cost less than other garments made of 100% cotton. Polycot clothes like a jacket provide much more comfort. The formerly used blend of cotton and polyester 70/30 is the most popular for work garments, chiefly because of reasonable price, toughness and a higher color selection is available for purchase.
Applications of Polyester cotton rolls
Different clothes manufacturers and designers use polyester cotton rolls due to their consistent qualities.
Polycotton is highly used to make jackets while a wide variety of items are also made like
2. Bed sheets,
6. Sportswear and
It is available in the form of sheets, rolls as well as bundles. The manufacturers of the polycot deal in all kinds of varieties.
Where to buy polycot rolls?
If you are involved in the manufacturing of clothes made of poly-cotton then you must contact leading polycot jacket roll manufacturer India to get the fabric in bulk and on better prices. They
1. Offer bulk quantity on market leading price
2. Assure defect free range of fabric
3. Provide the finest quality product
4. Backed by a reliable vendor base and logistic partner
This entry was posted on July, 12, 2019 at 10 : 41 am and is filed under Polycot Jacket Roll. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.